Sunday 26 April 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge Sketch 13


Still suffering from jet lag after my hols and can't sleep so finished of this card to post. Loved Dawney's Sketch on this weeks Papertake Weekly Challenge which inspired me to do this first birthday card for a little girl. Stamp is Penny Black unwrapped, papers are K & Co, distressed with Tim Holtz Tattered Rose Ink. The one is cut from Cricut and embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. Finished off with doodling which I think made a difference to the end result.

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I like how you used the 1 as the band on the sketch! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sue this is gorgeous.

    Hope you had a lovely holiday

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I love the way you have incorperated the Number into the sketch, fabulous..

    ReplyDelete