Friday 10 July 2009

Favourite Things - Papertake Weekly Challenge


Kept this design simple using one of my favourite stamp sets at the moment, the High Heels set from Hero Arts. I’ve combined this with another great set - Autumn Leaves Spring Swirl. I saw a design using swirls and shoes in a magazine and adapted the idea to make this card and was very pleased with the finished result. I’ve used a white journaling pen on top of the swirl design which made quite a difference, together with some gems on the shoes.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sue,
    Love love love this card it really has that sophisticate feel - something i lack sadly ! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO I love shoes and this is just fabby. Love it!. Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card :) I love those shoes. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xx

    ReplyDelete